5 IN 1 DERMA ROLLER
4 Titanium Roller Heads to Effectively Treat ALL your skin goals.
Is your skin looking older than you feel?
Derma Roller is an award-winning beauty technique that works effectively to:
* Dramatically increase the effectiveness and penetration of active ingredients in topical preparation
* Helps to smooth fine lines and wrinkles
* Helps to reduce Stretch Marks, Scars, Cellulite,
* Helps to tighten loose, sagging skin
* Improves skin texture and reduces pore size
* Improves the tone texture and condition of the skin.
It comes with our fab Happily Ever After Anti-Ageing serum which will help accelerate the healing process.
Quickly. Safely. Conveniently. Affordably.
1. Narrow Band .5mm Roller. (240 needles)
2. Medium Band 1mm Roller (600 needles)
3. Wide Band 1.5mm Roller (1200 needles)
4. Derma Stamp 1mm (12 needles)
Use the narrow head roller to safely and effectively treat lines around the eyes and above the top lip.
Use the medium roller to effectively treat signs of ageing, pigmentation, sagging, enlarged pores and lost radiance.
Use the body roller to treat stretch marks, scars and cellulite.
Use the derma stamp to target specific areas you wish to focus on.
* Perfect to use on over plucked eye brows. (Derma rolling/stamping is a very effective way to treat hair loss/alopecia)
* Target ice pick or deeper scarring with more precision.
It also comes with an internal disinfectant tank to make sterilising a breeze and protective needle cases.
Why Use Me?
- Plumps up lines and deep wrinkles
- Treats & improves skin texture
- Treats & reduce crow's feet & laugh lines
- Treats & reduces acne scars
- Treats & reduces ice pick and chickenpox scars
- Treats & diminishes hyperpigmentation
- Treats & diminishes age spots & sun damaged skin
- Treats & diminishes enlarged pores
- Significantly improves the appearance of stretch marks
- boosts collagen and elastin fibres by up to 1000%
- Enhances absorption of skin/hair products by up to 2000% so they are able to work more effectively.
- No downtime
Can Derma Rollers be used on all skin colours?
Absolutely. Since Dermaroller does not use thermal heat (unlike IPL & Lasers) it is safe to use on all skin types and all skin colours. There is no risk of post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation.
Does it hurt?
The roller heads come in 3 sizes. .5mm to treat around the eyes and upper lip. 1mm to treat the skin and 1.5mm to treat deeper scars like stretch marks and cellulite. The .5 and 1mm are not painful but you may require a numbing cream when using the 1.5mm.
Are there side effects?
There are virtually no negative side effects, and none have ever been reported.
.5mm (300 needles) 1mm 720 needles and 1.5mm 1200 needles
Purchase a 4 in 1 kit and receive a Happily Ever After Youth Elixir Serum OR Banish & Repair serum absolutely FREE!
How to use your Derma Roller:
The .5mm roller can be used once or twice a week (non-consecutive days)
The 1mm roller can be used once a week or every alternate week
The 1.5mm roller can be used once every three or four weeks.1. Roll on clean dry freshly exfoliated skin.2. Roll in small star * shaped sections. In other words, up and down over the same spot 3 - 4 times, then left to right over this area 3 - 4 times, then on each diagonal 3 - 4 times. Move onto the adjacent section of skin and repeat until you have covered the area you wish to treat.3. Your skin will look and feel a little sunburned - it will subside in an hour or two so we recommend rolling in the evening before bedtime. By the time you awake in the morning, your skin will be back to normal.4. Apply your serum and your moisturiser directly after rolling as well as mornings and evenings for best results. (You would apply your serum after cleansing and toning and before your moisturiser/nightcream).5. To clean your roller, simply pop the heads in a little surgical spirits to cover and allow to soak for 10 minutes. Air dry on a piece of kitchen paper and then pop them back in their protective case, ready for use the next time.6. Your rollers are pre-sterilised so are ready to use when you receive them.7. Ideally use a light/firm pressure. Not too hard nor too soft. The result you are looking for post rolling is for it to look and feel a little sunburned.8. It's very tempting to roll more frequently, but less is very much more :)9. Take before and after pics so you can look back at your results in just a few weeks. You'll be delighted :)
Happily Ever After Anti-ageing Moisturiser
Vitamin C Intensive Moisturiser