JAMAICAN CASTOR & CHIA OIL HAIR SERUM
ACCELERATES HAIR GROWTH/ THICKENS & MOISTURISES. EXCELLENT TREATMENT FOR HAIR LOSS, BREAKAGE, DRY SCALP AND SPLIT-ENDS.
This healing and treating serum adds moisture to your hair and prevents split ends, hair breakage, dry scalp and dandruff. Penetrating the scalp to enhance growth, the hair food locks in moisture and adds a great shine to the hair and promotes the growth of healthy hair. Effective for treating dry, damaged hair, re-growing and strengthening hair.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
The antibacterial and moisturising properties of Jamaican black castor oil help treat a plethora of hair issues. Most importantly, they help prevent hair fall and treat other scalp issues like dandruff. The oil can help de-tangle your hair and even treat split ends.
As an added bonus, Jamaican black castor oil is a great way to give your eyelashes and eyebrows some volume. The ricinoleic acid in the castor oil stimulates the growth of eyelashes and brows.
- Boosts micro-circulation to increase blood flow to the scalp whilst providing essential nutrients to the hair follicles.
- Helps to regrow hair in bald spots from alopecia (hair loss), chemical treatments and stress
- Its conditioning qualities make de-tangling the hair much easier.
- Can be used for eyelash and eyebrow growth
- Strengthens and promotes speedy & healthy hair growth
- Chia Seed Oil is packed with nutrients and proteins to boost follicle re-growth and promotes healthy hair re-growth.
Use our Jamaican Black Castor and chai serum for hair growth just 1-2 times a week. It's best to apply it as an overnight hair treatment then wash it off very well the next morning with a natural sulphate-free shampoo. You don't need to apply castor oil more than the times mentioned above because it is a very effective treatment for hair growth.
*Black Jamaican Castor Oil, *Chia Seed Oil, *Argan Oil Meadowfoam seed, *Rosemary and *Neem.
All of our natural & organic products are lovingly made by hand. This means that occasionally you may notice slight colour variances when comparing to our product pictures.
Our PET recycled packaging may differ to what is displayed here, depending on our suppliers, but sizes will always remain constant.
Finally, we’re improving on our formulas! Our website is up to date with the latest ingredient lists, but please note that our labels are a work in progress. If you’re uncertain, please don’t hesitate to get in contact.