OLIVE, DATE & LEMON BODY SCRUB BLISS
WHY USE ME?
You probably exfoliate your face regularly to get rid of build-up and have a fresh, glowing appearance. You can get the same benefits for the body when you exfoliate the rest of your skin.
You may wonder: is it really necessary?
Turns out that your body needs exfoliating just as much as your face.
Without regular exfoliation, you can end up with clogged pores, which block moisture from getting into the deeper layers, and creating a hard, unattractive exterior.
To have the healthiest and smoothest skin possible, exfoliating is key.
Here are some benefits you can get from exfoliating skin on the body about two-to-four times a week:
- Enjoy smoother skin
- Reduce the chance of an occasional breakout on your neck, face or back
- Help reduce the appearance of dark spots or age spots
- Minimize the appearance of large pores
- Get smoother elbows and knees
- Allow your moisturiser to work better
- Help prevent ingrown hairs and make hair removal easier
- Smooth razor bumps
Sugar, Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba, Macadamia Nut Oil, Plant Derived Colouring & Essential Oils.
HOW TO USE IT:
Apply to a sponge or face cloth and then onto damp skin in upward sweeping motions. Rinse off and feel fabulous.